Sunday, August 12, 2012

my jewellery treat

I had found this great little jewellery shop on the approach to the inner courtyards behind the Hackescher Markt. I have been a regular visitor and shared my find with trusted friends. It is one of the few shops where I could genuinely enjoy wearing absolutley ANYTHING. The design is simple, stunning and elegant - they use stainless steel accompanied by Swarovski crystals and pearls, both using an elegant rainbow of colours. I first bought a matching circular purple crystal ring and earrings and have always wanted to expand this to a rectangular blue crystal ring and earring set. But this time as I found what I had dreamed about buying, I was distracted by the range of new pearl settings... it was such an enjoyable challenge and already I am very happy with my purchase...

No comments:

Post a Comment